Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Hunger For Your Affection

I hunger for your affection.
Day and night I long for your undivided attention.
I need your thoughts of right intentions to stop me from actions
That yells out for constant admiration.
I ask for your abiding flattery to boost my confidence every single day
As I walk upon the course of apathy and alienation.
I am nobody.
I am nobody to somebody when nobody asks for somebody.
Just another slate of body, a shell of insignificancy rotting within my veins
drowning anybody I touch with the poison within my skin, I call ambiguity.
I blame you.
I blame you for leaving me in the midst of my uncertainty.
The consciousness I lack that you have depraved me from your sudden absent.
I blame your blind disguise incapable of seeing yourself through the reflection of the mirror
Where you see my tormented soul without your intent to repent and me.
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment