Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Friday, April 10, 2009

Neil Patrick Harris is my new idol

Something to get away from the world of Anne Marie, James and John.

"For the last time, you can't be in love with Robin and be sleeping with every bimbo on the planet.You have to choose right now."

NPH: I choose Bimbo.

"What?!"

NPH: Hey, Lily, bimbos make me happy. Bimbos make me feel alive. Bimbos make me want to pretend to be a better man. This whole thing ... but at the end of the day, my heart belongs to bimbos.

"No, no, this is just a defense mechanism just because you're afraid of getting hurt. You're just confused."

NPH: "Oh, I'm not confused, Lily. You know who is confused? Bimbos. They're easily confused. One of the thousand little things that I love about them. I love their vacant trusting stares, their sluggish mind and their unresolved daddy issues. I love them, Lily and they love me. Bimbos have always been there for me, through thick and thin, mostly thin, big men dont do thick cross."

Damnit, Neil Patrick Harris is my new idol.

2 comments: