Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. "

Monday, April 13, 2009

Girl in the Pink

Hey fans, readers and loving followers of my blogspot.

Snucks here, again, stopping by to say Hi ! - from Period 2 in Computer Science class...
I hate my teacher, with sagacious passion.
Haha, sag-acious... sags haha

Well, how am I doing, you might ask? I've been, well. Well enough to write this, at least.
I'm actually in the verge of getting sick. I can feel it.
And who got me sick? Angelo, SINematic, blame him. I swear, you should go to his blogspot, comment and go, "SHAME ON YOU FOR GETTING SNUCKS SICK !" :)
I'll love you forever if you do it :D

Well, we had a very.. weird adventure downtown, full of failures, in my side, at least.
I've caught the Yips yesterday, and you're probably curious what the hell the Yips is.

The Yips is when you overthink something and ends up not doing it because of overthinking such thing. It usually ahs a big meaning to it, most of the time, confidence issues. It actually exists, I'm not bullshitting you :)

So, anyway, I had way too many failures due to this.
Let me tell you the story.

The Egotistics went downtown for an amazing chilling. On our way there, we saw two girls, on which, I probably thought of asking their numbers. But, it really didn't matter to me, they weren't the best looking girls. I wasn't that interested. So, we were downtown just walking, minding our own business and we ended up going to Eaton's and loaft. When we got there, we ended up seeing a group of girls, three actually, one of them wearing a pink sweater, walking out. My creeper senses told me to follow them, on which we so didn't do. SINematic wanted to go to Urban Outfitters and look for things to buy since they do have some real dope things in there, like superEGOtron's "penis pokey" or the book, "She's just not that into you", that are usually in every other book store anyway, but we just ended up reading it in there. Anywho, we went in and guess who we saw ! The girl in the pink and her friends. Slu-ish me and my cocky self, wanted to actually talk to her and maybe ask for her number... Super Epic Fail. I was walking up the stairs and we both had our eyes locked on to each other.. Don't know how it happened, but we were both staring at each other. After then, I told SINematic that I'll chop them.. on which, in many cases that I could've, still did not. Why? I blame the Yips. Up to the point that they all ended up leaving and walking some more. And so, I did run after them, found them then lose them. But I did see her friend, stare at me and smiled at me, as if mocking me or such as. Or was she smiling because she thought it was cute that I ran after them? I dont know. But that girl in the pink.. I've lost my chance with her.. After running about, we then agian saw the two girls that I first mentioned about, and... failed again...


Well, the same thing happened with about five more other girls, in whom I lost my chance with but, out of them all, the girl in the pink stood out. Why? She just, had the "beautiful smile and stunning eyes", so immanuel would like to put in, my eyes have laid on.

And she's been in my mind ever since.

My God, I'll do anything right now just to see her again.
Oh please, God and Universe and whoknowswhatelseisoutthere, can I please see that girl in the pink again?

And I'm not a creeper !

Keep being amazing, self :)

3 comments:

  1. you are a creeper.
    and sure, blame me for the reason why went into urban outfitters.
    wanna hear the real story folks?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO WTF NOW I KNOW AHAHAHHHAHA

    ReplyDelete